License Verification Fails (Fix)
MX Player Pro was launched as a premium service for the already existing user-base and fanbase. The main motto of this premium service was scraping away of ads that are a big nuisance to many. The Pro version has put forth all of the necessary features and gets rid of the unnecessary and redundant stuff. This video player is one of the most advanced video players that is available on smartphones/tablets. It can literally playback whatever video/audio is thrown at it. However, a number of times there can be certain codecs mismatch between the app’s kernel and the video that you’re trying to play. In such cases, the app will ask you to download the codecs internally. Don’t worry as the process is simple and absolutely safe. Moreover, it hardly takes a few seconds or maybe a minute, depending upon your internet connection. Rest assured, this does fix the video not playing.
Anyway, Pro users can encounter the License Verification failing issue and it mostly gets triggered when using kids mode or some restricted profile. As the premium license fails, all of the Pro features get disabled and you won’t be able to enjoy them. But is there any fix for that? Well, it’s your lucky day because we have got you covered. Read along to know how to fix the license verification fail issue.
MX Player License Verification Fails (Fix)
- First and foremost, you will have to close MX Player and clear it from the memory/background.
- After that – relaunch the app.
- Now you need to check for the license status, i.e. whether it is verified or not.
- To do that you will have to go to Menu > Help > About.
- Make sure that you are logged in as the primary user – the one who has purchased the Pro version.z
- Go to the User Settings for the secondary user by going to System Settings > Users.
- Uncheck and recheck the MX Player Pro option.
- Switch to the secondary user.
- Run MX Player Pro.
This is the universal fix for the license verification issue and it works all of the time for all devices. Feel free to let us know whether the issue gets fixed for you or not. Kudos!